Saturday, August 13, 2011

lunch: tarragon & cranberry chicken salad sandwich

here's another one of my Starbucks' comforts. i always reminsce those 6 yrs work'n there. i even wrote about my experience in at least 2-3 college essays. hehe. i quit there after college to study abroad in South Korea & Japan. when i came back, I stop'd by to re-apply but the new manager didn't seem too friendly so i didn't, although I did consider apply'n to other locations, but drop'd those thoughts as soon as i got a full-time job. last yr tho, i applied. this year too. last year, the store that was interest'd in hiring me part-time, weekday mornings only, was a 30 minute walk, or a 2-train-lines-switch'n-5-stop location. this yr, the other location didn't get back to me since i only offer'd to work weekends. oh wells! i can just live with all those memories of the 6 yrs @ Starbucks! =D



my take on Starbucks' Tarragon Chicken Salad sandwich:

1/4 chicken breast, cubed to small pieces
1 T mayonnaise
pinch of tarragon (spice)
pinch of pepper
1 T dried cranberries

2 slices of bread
2 leaves of lettuce

1. mix everything together, sandwich with lettuce & bread

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment