Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy =D

Post from April 8.

Oh Happy Day!!! Long time no see!!! Despite trip'n in the yard & scrape'n my poor toes an hour ago, i smiled all the way to work - down the hill, pass 9 blocks, 12 minutes of walk'n to the train station, onto the train, off the train, up the stairs, around the building, into the parking lot, up the stairs, into LCC, up the elevator all the way to my desk - while limp'n.

LOL!

why am i so deliriously happily psych'd about going to work?

I'm not!

i'm happy cos:

1. the Sun's out & shining brightly!
2. it's Friday!
3. i'm dress'd for SOX-CESS!!!
4. i walk'd tofu bright & early up the hill, around the hill, and back down. exercise for both! NICE!!! =D
5. i made ice cream for the 1st time @ 8 am & of course it's gotta be green tea flavor!
6. i happily mistook my neighbor's ivory-color'd-Samoyed-lookalike-blue & brown eyed Husky as a Sammy. i stop'd in my tracks, back'd up & wait'd with a smile for the man & his dog to make their way up to one car's space in front of me & in front of the postman & 2 yard maintenance workers, i shout'd (with a smile) - "I have a Sammy too! He's 8 months!...Oh! No! you live over there, is he a Samoyed Retriever mix?" the neighbor goes: "Oh, he's a Husky. Purebred." OOPPPPPSSSS!!! people do that to me all the time, but my first @ it. HAHAHA. the Husky's name is Juno & i've had eyes on him for months. When Wil & i were moving our stuff to the house every night back & forth for a week last Summer, I always tried hard to spot out the doggie's muzzle under that big wooden fence. at the beginning, i took it as a Goldie, until tofupuppy & i approach'd it one day & while we walk'd away, he ran onto his elevated patio. "VOILA!" i was so psych'd that he look'd like tofupuppy. Juno. =D
7. i finally start'd my "day" posts on facebook, after Judy. day 98! 2 pictures!
8. i got to work late. hahaha. had to administer first aid on my poor bloody toes. SORRY TOES!!! they always fall victim to my idiot self. =(
9. i'll be baking tons of cupcakes & cookies tonight with Judy.
10. i brought eggs, romaine lettuce & sesame almond cashew peanut dressing for lunch with Julie & she said "I love eggs!!! can't wait to meet u for lunch!"

11. i have two hostess chocolate cupcakes in my bag.

This day will go fabulous!!!

Enjoy the weekend!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment